Final Spaces December 10+ and 11+ Courses Clapham

1 post
Hyde Tutoring
Share this post on:

Final Spaces December 10+ and 11+ Courses Clapham

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:11 am

Final Places on Hyde Tutoring's  10+ and 11+ revision courses!

19th- 22nd December, 10+/11+, 9.30am- 12.30pm, Maths, Clapham
19th- 22nd December, 10+/11+, 2:00pm- 5.00pm, Reasoning, online
27th- 30th December, 10+/11+, 9.30am- 12.30pm, English, Clapham

For more information or to book one of the final places:
charlotte@hydetutoring.com

Google Reviews:
I cannot praise Charlotte and the team at Hyde Tutoring highly enough. I first contacted Charlotte two years ago, ready to start tutoring my Year 4 state primary daughter for the competitive independent school 11+ process...For local knowledge of the south London school scene, you cannot go wrong with Hyde. The holiday half term courses are also excellent, as is the ongoing availability of Charlotte for phone calls and ad hoc advice. Highly recommended.

My son decided to do 10+ and not only did he clear written exams in the schools he applied for in less than 2.5 months and has now recd. an offer as well. The whole process really needed a team effort and Hyde Tutoring really helped me in this!
The revision courses were fantastic.

We started tutoring with Hyde Tutoring around 1 year ago, first with an intense course over the holidays and followed by weekly sessions for maths and English...I am glad to say that he received offers for all the 4 schools he applied for, which came as a bit of a (welcome!) shock.

We attended the holiday courses which really helped my son with his confidence and knowledge in both Maths and English... Charlotte was always a phone call away, giving me sound advice and putting my nerves and fears at ease. My son went from failing the Grammar school mock tests in May 2019, to missing out by 2 marks in September 2019, to getting a substantial scholarship and bursary offer to our school of choice, and a top school in the January 11+ exams.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.