Help with social media for Interior Design business

3 posts
abcdefg
Options:
Share this post on:

Help with social media for Interior Design business

Postby abcdefg » Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:41 pm

Good afternoon
I run an Interior Design business and wondered if anyone might be really kind and let me know if they have used anyone for social media/videography/marketing strategy?
Thank you in advance
LittleHat
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Help with social media for Interior Design business

Postby LittleHat » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:48 am

Hi,

I run my own social media marketing business and work with various clients from celebrities to chefs to events and fashion designers. Very happy to meet with you to discuss your needs and see if I can help you in anyway from consultancy to ongoing social media strategy and management. Please do share your email with me and if you would like to discuss this further. 

Thanks 
EmersontWaller
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Help with social media for Interior Design business

Postby EmersontWaller » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:37 pm

Hi! You can find potential candidates by asking for referrals. I suggest you to reach out to other business owners in your industry or in your network. You can also search for social media/videography/marketing professionals in your area using Google. Besides, there are several online websites, such as Upwork, Fiverr or https://wolfoffranchises.com/franchise-agreement/, that connect businesses with freelance professionals in various fields. When evaluating potential candidates, be sure to ask for references and samples of their work. You may also want to have a conversation with them to discuss your goals for your social media strategy. Good luck with your search!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.