Piano Teacher 1-1 Lessons SW12, Highly qualified, friendly, fun, professional. All ages welcome.

1 post
bryancrook
Options:
Share this post on:

Piano Teacher 1-1 Lessons SW12, Highly qualified, friendly, fun, professional. All ages welcome.

Postby bryancrook » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:22 pm

Bryan, born 1991 in Poole, is an award winning pianist and graduate of the Guildhall School of Music and Drama with First Class Honours, where he formally studied Classical and Jazz piano, as well as electronic music. His professors included Malcolm Edmonstone and Peter Bithell. During his studies he was able to participate and perform in masterclasses by notable figures including Liam Noble and Keith Tippett. He has also completed his ARSM diploma, scoring a high 96% for his recital performance.

----------

With experience teaching from absolute beginner (children and adults) to diploma level I have the resources to make exciting and enjoyable lessons for all abilities, ages and interests. I get excellent results from my students who feel inspired by my teaching approach (please see some examples of feedback below!)

Lessons are structured around the students own needs and goals. Piano is my primary area of expertise and I can teach any style - classical, jazz, pop, gospel, rock, and skills including improvisation, ear training, transcribing and sight reading.

I can teach from ages 4 and above. We can also work on Grades for exam boards. I have extensive experience teaching young children starting from scratch.

If you are interested in lessons for your children or yourself, please do get in touch and I can answer any questions you may have and discuss availability. Thank you! Mob: 07393919474

----------

Here are some recent reviews from current students:

Arpita S & Antariksh S (her son)

"Bryan is a very good teacher. He is very engaging during the lessons and makes music learning fun for my son. What we really appreciate about Bryan is how encouraging and positive he is while teaching Antariksh."

Arpita S

"Bryan is a very good teacher who makes piano lessons enjoyable but also productive. He has helped me perfect my piano playing technique. Through his unique style of teaching with konnakols, I have learnt a lot about tempo from him."

Antariksh S

//

John B, Brixton

"I have been taking piano lessons with Bryan since May 2021.

He is a tremendous pianist and an excellent teacher. He is open to his student’s priorities and doesn’t try to force any particular curriculum or way of learning on his students. We have practised everything from basic theory to experimenting with different methods of learning rhythm, and have played classical music, jazz music and even some country music (at my request!). The variety has kept the lessons fresh and enjoyable, with Bryan always ensuring we are making progress and learning core skills regardless of the lesson content.

In December 2022, Bryan helped me successfully pass my Grade 3 classical exam. As a 36 year old student, returning to piano after 25 years without playing, Bryan has filled me with confidence and worked at a pace I am happy with.

He is also reliable and in nearly two years, has postponed lessons on only one or two occasions, which is important to me as I fit my learning around a full-time job.

All in all, I couldn’t recommend Bryan more highly. A highly competent teacher, who is both friendly and personable to boot."

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.