Let FYIO put you in control of your paperwork - special one-time only offer for the Nappy Valley community

2 posts
fyio
Options:
Share this post on:

Let FYIO put you in control of your paperwork - special one-time only offer for the Nappy Valley community

Postby fyio » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:14 pm

It’s Spring Clearing Week or, when it comes to sorting out that pesky paperwork once and for all, should we say Spring Cheering Week?!

Fyio is the new life organisation and paperwork management app, www.fyio.app, that everyone is clamouring for, and as part of its soft launch across south west London, is offering the Nappy Valley community a very special, one-time only offer. Sign up via The App Store or Google Play Store on or before 31st March 2023 and not only will it be yours free for life but you will also benefit from an immediate upgrade to 5GB of storage and unique new features due to be released later this year.

Fyio puts you in complete control of your most important documents in one simple, accessible, and highly secure space, enabling you to set renewal dates and reminders, and to share key documents in seconds without the need for email or external links.

Sign up now using community code NAPPYVALLEY to start your journey to Paperwork Happy, protecting you and everything that matters to you.

- A new and unique app designed to protect you and what matters to you, perfect for people with busy lives
- Guaranteed free for life, this is a one-time offer expiring 31st March 2023
- Be sure to use community code: NAPPYVALLEY and fyio will also make a donation to Trinity Hospice for every new sign up using this code.
Harlotflo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Let FYIO put you in control of your paperwork - special one-time only offer for the Nappy Valley community

Postby Harlotflo » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:49 am

I'm not one for loads of apps but a friend of mine tipped me off about this one a while ago and I have to say it's ace. I'm rubbish at using things like Dropbox because I can't be bothered to get started but Fyio has everything done for you and I don't have to think! Made the horrendous 11+ application process so much easier because I had all the paperwork on my phone in the little pink drawers. I could instantly lay my hands on what I needed and send it off.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.