Locally based financial adviser

1 post
ACRSW18
Options:
Share this post on:

Locally based financial adviser

Postby ACRSW18 » Wed May 31, 2023 3:40 pm

andrew jpg.jpg
 I am a locally (Earlsfield) based independent financial adviser keen to work with people in the area. I have lived in Southwest London for over twenty years and experienced the various life events this can entail (saving for my first property, getting a mortgage, marriage, upsizing properties, having a young family etc). Alongside twenty years in the City managing large investments, I believe I am well placed to help individuals and families with the financial challenges that life may present.The birth of my eldest daughter made me reconsider the career path I was following. Long days at a desk were no longer appealing when it meant missing bath time and potentially first steps and words. In order to create a better work/life balance I retrained as a financial adviser thus combining two passions of mine – problem solving and investment in the markets. I am now an adviser with Westminster Wealth Management, one of the largest independent Chartered Financial Planning firms in the UK. Our mantra is offering “Expertise. Fairly priced.” I do believe this to be true and our independence allows us to source investment products from across the entire market; allied with a bespoke approach in which we spend the time to get to know our clients and their requirements intimately. As a father and an investment professional, I understand that making decisions on the best way to manage the family finances can be truly daunting. This is where I feel the real value can be added as an adviser - helping clients navigate through the increasingly complex investment landscape. One of is my key strengths is understanding a client’s unique financial needs and designing a specific plan tailored to meet these requirements. Peace of mind that a client and their family’s financial  future has been planned for is paramount.
Typically, my clients are looking for advice around areas such as:
  • Creating a nest egg for the children or grandchildren
  • Saving for school fees or university tuition
  • Putting insurance in place to cover unforeseen circumstances
  • Moving properties
  • Assessing pension provisions and understanding their retirement options
  • Structuring and managing inheritance
Please feel free to get in touch for an informal and obligation free conversation if you think you could benefit from some financial planning advice. I look forward to hearing from you.

Andrew Rankin Enquiries — Westminster Wealth Management (westminster-wealth.com)

Note: The value of investments and income from them may go down as well as up and you may not get back the original amount invested. 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.