Good jogging routes?

4 posts
galpod
Options:
Share this post on:

Good jogging routes?

Postby galpod » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:55 pm

Can anyone recommend a good jogging route? As little roads as possible? I've gone around Wandsworth common but it's not even 5km, I was thinking of something a bit longer? And if anyone is interested in a jogging buddy, do let me know ;)
Alibaba
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Good jogging routes?

Postby Alibaba » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:17 am

Hello, check out this route http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/664535730. You may also find this run guide really useful - it contains tips and tricks on how to get the best out of your running www.fittolast.co.uk/runfaster :)
sid_seal
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby sid_seal » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:48 pm

whereabouts do you live? if you live near Wandsworth Common you may run around it by whichever route you prefer and then cross over to Tooting Common? I do it the other way around, running around TC, then up Bedford Hill, into Ritherdon Road (downhill!), Balham High Road, Balham Park Road, Wandsworth Common. I was reluctant to leave TC as I wasn't keen on crossing big roads, but if you cross around Ritherdon Road it's doable - and the pavement is not as crowded as near Balham Station: I am rather dishevelled when I am running and I'm not too keen on being seen by people I know! :lol:
galpod
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby galpod » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:07 pm

Thank you both! I'll try these two and report back (probably after the school break though...)