4 posts
Annabel (admin)
Site Admin
Options:
Share this post on:

Beware of cyber security threat from children toy company

Postby Annabel (admin) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:21 am

Hi
I'm not technical enough to know how serious this is but the BBC is running the story at the moment...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-35532644
AnjelicaRivera23
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Beware of cyber security threat from children toy company

Postby AnjelicaRivera23 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:02 am

It's hard to protect children when they play online, but special protective solutions will allow them to keep playing and having fun, and for parents not to worry about their safety. And just like in school or on the playground, they can make bad decisions.
Keeping children safe in the internet playground can be challenging
emmanuilteleshev
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby emmanuilteleshev » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:37 am

What the heck? They are hacking children now, these pricks don't seem to have any moral limits. I mean. they are still robbing us which is not ok of course, but doing this using children is below my understanding. To be safe I recommend learning more about cyber security. Even if something like this happens to you, there is no reason in blaming the children. There is no way they can know about this. You could have a discussion with them and warn them about the dangers of trying to buy anything in the games.

chrisbarett
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby chrisbarett » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:21 am

emmanuilteleshev wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:37 am
What the heck? They are hacking children now, these pricks don't seem to have any moral limits. I mean. they are still robbing us which is not ok of course, but doing this using children is below my understanding. To be safe I recommend learning more about cyber security. Even if something like this happens to you, there is no reason in blaming the children. There is no way they can know about this. You could have a discussion with them and warn them about the dangers of trying to buy anything in the games.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM