Excellent Filipino nanny housekeeper looking for live in job

4 posts
Editrix
Options:
Share this post on:

Excellent Filipino nanny housekeeper looking for live in job

Postby Editrix » Tue May 03, 2016 10:26 am

My own nanny's friend is LUCY is looking for a live-in job as a nanny/ housekeeper starting as soon as possible.

She is hard working, honest, reliable, kind , wonderful with children and very cheerful and easy to have around. She wants to work a 5 day week ideally in the Wandsworth area.

She's from the Philippines but has lived and worked in the UK for 8 years and has indefinite leave to remain status.

She's lived with families looking after children from new born to 12 years old.

She irons, cleans and cooks. I can vouch for her too as she's helped me out on numerous occasions and is fantastic!.
She's not on email so I am putting this ad out for her but is available for interviews straight away and willing to do some part time work until she finds a full time job.
ramdays
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Excellent Filipino nanny housekeeper looking for live in job

Postby ramdays » Tue May 03, 2016 10:42 am

Hi Editrix

Your description for a live in nanny housekeeper is exactly what my wife and I are looking for! We have a 4 week old and 2 year old (both girls) and looking for someone to live in with us to help us with the house and children. The nanny housekeeper will have the loft room to herself with an ensuite bathroom. We are finishing up a renovation on our house and moving back in 4-5 weeks so looking for someone to start in about a months time, although could start earlier without living in. Would you please be able to give me your mobile number and I will ask my wife Laura to call you?

Thank you and all the best
Saquib
Littlemummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Littlemummy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:46 am

Hi. I know this is a super old post but I wondered if your housekeeper had other friends that might be interested in part time live out position? If so 07826066499. Thanks.
Sharika223
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Sharika223 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:34 pm

Hi, I know this post is very old. But I i desperate need of a full time housekeeper preferably live in. I have three school going girls. Could you please let me know if you know anyone? If you are a mum you will know what it’s like not having any support! I have no family here and my husband travels. My number is+447920263994 thanks Sharika

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.