The Easy to Use Lotus Grill BBQ is the perfect gift this Father’s Day

3 posts
LordsatHome
Options:
Share this post on:

The Easy to Use Lotus Grill BBQ is the perfect gift this Father’s Day

Postby LordsatHome » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:45 pm

best-charcoal-bbq- lotus-grill.jpg
This is a BBQ made for smaller spaces, the Lotus Grill is compact and portable. It’s light to carry and super-fast to heat up, just the right size for camping or sailing trips, the beach or a picnic in the park.
It’s so easy to use and thanks to the very clever design the charcoal emits very little smoke so you can use it indoors.
best-charcoal-bbq- lotus-grill.jpg
Safety is always a big feature when it comes to a BBQ and this is why Lotus included a double wall around the grill to ensure the frame and base doesn’t get too hot. This is an important feature when dining with small children around.

To help you get started with everything, we’ve included a free 1kg bag of charcoal and lighter fluid with every Lotus Grill purchase.

We say Easy to use for BBQs this Summer and a great Father’s Day Gift!

Gabbi,
LORDS IN NORTHCOTE ROAD
81-83 Northcote Road, London SW11 6PJ
T: 0207 223 4487
http://www.lordsathome.com
dorothydun
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: The Easy to Use Lotus Grill BBQ is the perfect gift this Father’s Day

Postby dorothydun » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:24 pm

I also started looking for accessories for my father's birthday. I knew he was a drinker, but he didn't have everything he needed for a good barbecue. Searching the internet, I don't know how I came across a page with GrillCeption. Here I found so much information because I felt it is already a gift for my father. But I decided to do everything according to the knowledge I read. I cleaned everything correctly. I made unique sauces, marinated the meat. And then I found the right accessories. Dad didn't really expect such a great gift. Then I had a good barbecue.
addled
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: The Easy to Use Lotus Grill BBQ is the perfect gift this Father’s Day

Postby addled » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:17 am

LordsatHome wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:45 pmIt’s so easy to use and thanks to the very clever design the charcoal emits very little smoke so you can use it indoors.

I wouldn't, unless you want to die of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.