Win prosecco and chocolates from Italian online deli Nife is Life...and 10% off your first order!

3 posts
nifeislife
Options:
Share this post on:

Win prosecco and chocolates from Italian online deli Nife is Life...and 10% off your first order!

Postby nifeislife » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:46 pm

With Saint Valentine being Roman, it’s hardly surprising that Italians have an enviable reputation for romance. Nife is Life is offering Nappy Valley readers a lovely giveaway for the occasion: a bottle of Prosecco and two types of chocolate – Baci Perugina, complete with cutesy little love message inside each one, and Mon Cheri, the ultimate liqueur chocolate, made by Ferrero: click here to enter. As an extra incenctive to readers, everyone placing their first order will receive 10% off their first order. Just add the code NAPPY10 at the checkout. To enter, visit the Offers page!
SomethingBlue
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Win prosecco and chocolates from Italian online deli Nife is Life...and 10% off your first order!

Postby SomethingBlue » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:20 pm

I was the winner of the giveway, thank you so much.

I am very picky with chocolate (probably my Swiss heritage!) and I just loved the ones you sent!
The prosecco was much appreciated as well :)
Plus delivery was really convenient, with next day evening slots.
I will definitely be ordering in the future!

Thanks again!!
nifeislife
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Win prosecco and chocolates from Italian online deli Nife is Life...and 10% off your first order!

Postby nifeislife » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:10 am

Hi SomethingBlue
We're delighted that you enjoyed your prize. At Nife is Life we pride ourselves on very carefully sourcing only the best products from Italy - and as we're Italian we have the inside track on where to find them. Our customers are always delighted with the quality and authenticity of what we offer... we like to think that we are about 'affordable luxury' whether it's the freshest buffalo mozzarella and burrata, flown in from Italy twice a week, to fine Italian wines, the best oils and vinegars, or gluten-free flour!