Vandalism to my car off Nightingale Lane

2 posts
forfun
Options:
Share this post on:

Vandalism to my car off Nightingale Lane

Postby forfun » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:33 pm

I just want to warn everyone -I have just witnessed a horrible and very brazen incident right outside my house off Nightingale Lane on Friday evening 5th April approx 6pm, in broad daylight.
Two black clad teenagers -one definitely a girl and I believe the second one to be too, maliciously used some instrument, such as a hammer and smashed my car windscreen twice and managed to almost completely smash through it. They then stood there and brazenly filmed or photographed what they had done- I wonder if this is being posted on social media or if anyone knows of any similar attacks?
I ran out and tried to chase after them but to no avail-the police were informed.
Has anyone else had their car attacked in a similar way or even saw two youngsters running up Nightingale Lane on the 5th April? I believe both were white teenagers .One had long brown hair wearing a black puffa jacket dressed in black -the other was much smaller ,very slight in build and was also wearing all black with a black beanie. This was a pre -meditated attack and very distressing.
I feel there could be a spate of these sort of attacks locally and would like to warn everyone to be extra diligent and inform the police if they see /witness anything similar.
local yokel
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Vandalism to my car off Nightingale Lane

Postby local yokel » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:43 pm

2 cars round the corner were deeply scratched overnight about 10 days ago

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.