Help with profile photograhs

4 posts
Sparklingbee
Options:
Share this post on:

Help with profile photograhs

Postby Sparklingbee » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:53 am

I have recently joined a casting agency to become a supporting artiste & I have been lucky enough to have some work already. The issue I have is that casting selections are made based on the photographs that are uploaded to the casting agency websites. Whilst these are not expected to be professional photographs, they do need to be good quality and in colour. Mine have all been taken on a mobile phone by friends and family and are not particularly good, and with so much competition I need them to stand out a bit more. Unfortunately I do not have the finances to go to a professional photographer so I was wondering if it would be appropriate to try and find an amateur photographer that might be able to help. The shots I need are very basic and need to be against a fairly plain background, 1 x head shot, 1 x full length in casual dress, 1 x full length in smart dress and any other shots I might like to submit. I did not like to put a link on here but you can google any casting agency to get an idea of the type of photographs I need. I would be really grateful for any suggestions, opinions and advice from fellow nappy valley peeps. Many thank yous in advance! :D
calliwally
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Help with profile photograhs

Postby calliwally » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:24 am

My son is on Spotlight and had photographs taken with Anne Marie Bickerton http://www.annemariebickerton.com/ She's done loads of high profile head shots, she's local and really approachable.
Sparklingbee
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Sparklingbee » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Hi Calliwally, thank you so much for your response. I wish your son all the very best with his career.
PalmerPhotography
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby PalmerPhotography » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:59 am

Hi Beebs,

If you are still looking for some photos, I would be happy to have a chat with you about how I can help. I have done portfolio shots for a few clients recently, including one who immediately got picked for a Boden campaign! Please feel free to get in touch via www.palmerphotography.co.uk :)
I am planning to run regular monthly portrait sessions at Mood Food in Earlsfield which may be of interest, or we can have a chat about bespoke options.
Many thanks!
Kiera

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.