For the salmon fishing person in your life?

3 posts
jingo_x
Options:
Share this post on:

For the salmon fishing person in your life?

Postby jingo_x » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:08 pm

Our school is very lucky to have had some amazingly generous donations to our online auction - one of which is two days salmon and trout fishing on the banks of the Tamar in one of the most beautiful and unspoilt places in the South west. The prize also includes a night stay at the Arundell Arms for 2 people, and if you visit between 20th-26th September, the nearby Endsleigh Hotel will also throw in a lunch or tea.

We would like do this donation justice and reach someone keen on fishing, or who might be interested in buying it as a gift for someone, so please pass on to anyone you know who might be interested.

The auction closes at 9pm Monday 30th April and you can find the lot on http://www.jumblebee.co.uk/allfarthingauction2018 (search for Tamar to find the lot)
ingrowzelqui
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: For the salmon fishing person in your life?

Postby ingrowzelqui » Thu May 14, 2020 11:00 am

Too bad I saw this post too late. I'm a real fishing maniac. I hope you will make something simillar one more time after the quarantine ends. I would buy a new fishing gear on this time, I guess. BTW, I'm looking for good gear right now. Do you know where to buy a nice fishing gear?
NickHusky
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: For the salmon fishing person in your life?

Postby NickHusky » Thu May 28, 2020 2:22 am

Actually I am from the fisher's family, however I don't like fish since I had enough of fish in my life...

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.