Wow Tooting - 1st Lonely Planet, now Farrow & Ball

4 posts
LoveShoes
Options:
Share this post on:

Wow Tooting - 1st Lonely Planet, now Farrow & Ball

Postby LoveShoes » Thu May 24, 2018 10:44 am

It seems it's all happening in Tooting at the moment: Tooting and Tooting market foodie scene, Lonely planet ranking Tooting as one of the world's top 10 coolest neighbourhoods and I was driving to Colliers Wood yesterday evening and spotted that Farrow & Ball are opening opposite Dirty Burger/Chicken Shop. Yeah for Tooting - Exciting!
Alchemy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wow Tooting - 1st Lonely Planet, now Farrow & Ball

Postby Alchemy » Thu May 24, 2018 5:41 pm

LoveShoes wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:44 am Lonely planet ranking Tooting as one of the world's top 10 coolest neighbourhoods
Cue lots of lost-looking and disappointed backpackers double-checking their Lonely Planet guidebooks...
Anotherswmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Anotherswmum » Tue May 29, 2018 9:17 am

Hate to disappoint, it’s a generic paint shop that happens to stock farrow and ball.
PaintTheTownGreen
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby PaintTheTownGreen » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:16 am

Hi, if it's paint you are excited about, I just wanted to make sure you know about a small independent paint showroom not far from Tooting! I live in Tooting and noticed also the new paint shop which is, as TrulyMadly7 notes, a stockist of other brands. I work at Paint the Town Green on Allfarthing Lane in Wandsworth. We are a local painting and decorating company with our own range of high-quality eco paints. Paint the Town Green has been decorating homes in and around London for over ten years but our paint showroom is still fairly new. The decorating team work with all paint brands including our own. We offer a free colour consultancy and we have an incredible 42 colours to choose from (all named after songs!) including an exclusive Nicky Haslam range 'The Stones'. If it's paint you after, please do pop down to our showroom sometime. We are open from Tues-Fri from 9am-3pm or by appointment. We love to chat to customers about their home refurbishment projects and we can explain more what eco-paint means and why it is better for you and the environment. We can also offer all sorts of advice on paint, the application of paint and project management. Hope to see youTootingites sometime! Jo :) www.paintthetowngreen.biz

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.