Swimwear and Lingerie Sale: Loyalty card event at Amelie’s Follies

3 posts
AmeliesFollies
Options:
Share this post on:

Swimwear and Lingerie Sale: Loyalty card event at Amelie’s Follies

Postby AmeliesFollies » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:19 am

Friday 15th And Saturday 16th June 2018 Amelie’s Follies is having a loyalty card event.

For 2 days only, Amelie’s Follies will be offering 15% OFF ALL FULL PRICE PURCHASES on presentation of your loyalty card ( Offer not valid with any other offer and for a limited time only).

Time to get thinking about your swimwear and holiday wardrobe, and to stock up on basics that never go on sale :)

We open Monday to Saturday 10.00 to 5.30. Call us for any more info on 02079243826
outnumbered
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Swimwear and Lingerie Sale: Loyalty card event at Amelie’s Follies

Postby outnumbered » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:59 pm

I wanted to post as I called in at lunchtime and had the best swimwear shopping experience of my life! Catherine was brilliant at sizing me up, quite literally, and popped in and out of the changing room with bikinis to try, each one good for my shape and size. I have come away with a bikini and swimsuit, both of which I love and which fit me really well.

She also passed on some great top tips on how to adjust and tweak swimwear to make it fit just so ;). The 15% off loyalty card offer today and tomorrow was an added bonus (you just have to sign up while you're there to receive the e-newsletters) but I'd really recommend popping in any time - loved shopping local too! :D
AmeliesFollies
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Swimwear and Lingerie Sale: Loyalty card event at Amelie’s Follies

Postby AmeliesFollies » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:37 pm

Thanks C. We are delighted you enjoyed your time with us. We hope you will share pictures of yourself looking fabulous in your new swim on our Instagram page. Don't be shy ;)