Katherine Moore aka Kmoore

3 posts
Team Kmoore
Options:
Share this post on:

Katherine Moore aka Kmoore

Postby Team Kmoore » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:47 pm

On 29th May 2018, local estate agent Katherine Anne Moore (known as KMoore to her friends) died at Trinity Hospice in Clapham. Katherine was well known in the area having worked at Douglas and Gordon for more than 14 years. Katherine’s family and friends would like to give people who knew her the opportunity to say goodbye: a celebration of Katherine’s life will take place on 21st June at 1:20pm at Mortlake Crematorium; friends, colleagues and clients are very welcome to attend. The family have requested no flowers, but if you would like to make a donation to either The Royal Trinity Hospice (royaltrinityhospice.london) who cared for Katherine or Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund (pcrf.org.uk) to improve the outcome for others affected by the disease that so cruelly cut short Katherine’s life that would be greatly appreciated.

For more information about the service and plans for the day visit: https://www.poetic-endings.com/katherine-moore
3471F162-15C3-4A90-B99F-10A4311DB6E1.jpeg
Motherslittlehelper
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Katherine Moore aka Kmoore

Postby Motherslittlehelper » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:33 pm

She would have been looked after well, Trinity hospice is a fantastic place with the work they do.

We are all lucky to have it on our doorstep.

If you don’t have a will, they do free Will weeks every year, just leave a donation in your will.
storm35
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Katherine Moore aka Kmoore

Postby storm35 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:16 pm

This is heartbreaking. I only knew Katherine to say hello to as I live on Kelmscott Road near the agency. She always said hello with a smile and was well known in our street. What devastating news. My best wishes to her friends and family.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.