Off work with stress, anxiety or depression and looking to get back to work?

3 posts
JoY
Options:
Share this post on:

Off work with stress, anxiety or depression and looking to get back to work?

Postby JoY » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:10 pm

Are you off work with stress, anxiety or depression and looking to get back?
Or are you managing someone off work and would like to help them but unsure of what to do?

We are trialling a new free online toolkit and are looking for people to give us feedback. Any information will be treated anonymously and in confidence. Please contact Joanna.yarker@kingston.ac.uk for an information pack. Please share.

Watch our 1 minute animation for further information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTYhGvkBhIE
piperfire
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Off work with stress, anxiety or depression and looking to get back to work?

Postby piperfire » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:37 am

Thanks for such good information which you present in the trial. Do you know about comorbid disorders with anxiety? In few words, it can lead to more distress, impairments, and lower quality of life, so it’s important to seek professional help as soon as possible. You do not have to manage this alone. Whether you need help coping with an anxiety disorder or worry you may have a comorbid disorder. In this case, you should go to a good hospital which can help you with this. I had it and I passed over it.
Last edited by piperfire on Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
JoY
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Off work with stress, anxiety or depression and looking to get back to work?

Postby JoY » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:50 am

This trial has now finished.

If you are looking for more info please see the igloo guides from our site - www.affinityhealthatwork.co.uk/our_research or email me and I will happily share some resources that might help o your journey back to work. Email - jo@affinityhealthatwork.com

Jo