NOVA FITNESS - A fresh outlook on female training

1 post
Nova Fitness
Options:
Share this post on:

NOVA FITNESS - A fresh outlook on female training

Postby Nova Fitness » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Like people, personal training comes in all shapes and sizes! After working with quite a few PT’s - good and bad, I knew I wanted to offer a different style of personal training for busy and hardworking women. I established Nova Fitness with one goal in mind…to offer coaching which would, not only benefit people’s physical fitness, but their confidence, self esteem and general happiness. In a nutshell Nova is… a mobile personal training service based in South West London - offering personalised fitness programmes which include exercise sessions, nutritional advice and lifestyle support. Starting a health and fitness journey can be daunting. I try to remove any apprehension by taking the time to get to know you, your interests and what you would like to achieve. Sounds like something you’re interested in? For a free consultation, please do get in touch; novafitness.ldn@outlook.com. Or take a look at the Nova Fitness website: www.novafit.co.uk There is also a special offer on Partner PT sessions for a limited time - if you fancy starting your Nova Fitness journey with a friend!
Attachments
Nova-Fitness-logo-with-'NOVA-FITNESS'-text.jpg
Bethan,
NOVA FITNESS

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.