Top property tips at The Skylark Café!

3 posts
The Skylark Café
Options:
Share this post on:

Top property tips at The Skylark Café!

Postby The Skylark Café » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:11 pm

Hello everyone!

Putney based online estate agents Sell My Home, are hosting a really useful free seminar here at the cafe next month for anyone considering a house move, be it within London (please stay!!;) or further afield.

The event, complete with talks from a panel of experts (and yummy, complimentary Skylark Café food and drink), will take place on Tuesday 2nd October from 7pm-9pm.  We are situated by the bowling green and tennis courts on Wandsworth Common itself and our postcode is SW18 3RT.

More details are attached in the poster, spaces are limited to 40 so do snap up your spot quickly with an RSVP here.

Thank you for reading and we hope to see you on the night!

The Skylark Café & Sell My Home x

Attachments
Sell My Home Invite.pdf
(622.69 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
samchitty1402
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Top property tips at The Skylark Café!

Postby samchitty1402 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:57 pm

This looks great!  I'll be there x
The Skylark Café
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Top property tips at The Skylark Café!

Postby The Skylark Café » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:43 pm

Hello!

Belinda Aspinall, founder of the website Life After London, is joining the speakers sharing their top property tips at the Sell My Home event at The Skylark Café next Tuesday, 2nd October.  If you are considering a move don't miss this evening of top property tips (and yummy food and drink with compliments too!).  

Please see the original post on this thread for full details and to RSVP - we have just ten spots remaining!

Belinda Aspinall is a local Mum who set up the well-known website Life After London to offer access to impartial advice for those looking to research a move out of London.  Belinda still lives in SW18 and continues to help families considering a move away from Nappy Valley.

Thank you for reading and we hope to see you on the night!

The Skylark Café x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.