Gurgle Magazine looking for mums to take part in a feature on intervention free pregnancy and birth

1 post
press100
Options:
Share this post on:

Gurgle Magazine looking for mums to take part in a feature on intervention free pregnancy and birth

Postby press100 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:02 am

Did you have as natural a pregnancy and birth as possible? I’m a freelance journalist looking to chat to mums who tried to keep it natural through out for a lovely feature in Gurgle Magazine, one of the UK’s leading parenting mags. Maybe you took natural supplements or tried hypnobirthing for pain relieve. Then when it came to the birth maybe you opted for no intervention, a home birth or a water birth. Why was it so important to you to keep it all natural and how easy or difficult did you find it? What reactions did you get from other people? Would you recommend this approach to other women? What are your top tips. 
To stress this is not to say that intervention of any kind is bad thing at all, it’s simply interesting to hear all different points of view on pregnancy and birth and on this occasion we are looking to chat to mums who felt strongly that this is how they wanted their experience of pregnancy and birth to be. 
All I need is a five minute chat over the phone at a time that suits you and for you to email me a pic of you and your little one. This can be a simple snap from your phone. If you’re interested and would like to find out more then please email me at moragturner1@gmail.com