The Ultimate Mamas Christmas Party

2 posts
SW Mamas That Can
Options:
Share this post on:

The Ultimate Mamas Christmas Party

Postby SW Mamas That Can » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:06 pm

SW Mamas That Can are hosting the Ultimate Mamas Christmas Party on the 13th December. 🎄🎉
This is going to be the Ultimate Mamas Christmas Party. This is to make up for all the Christmas parties, we as mamas, don't get to go to. Often mamas miss out because they are on mat leave, not working, or working for themselves. We wanted to organise you a night out because you deserve it!!

To be held at Ben's Canteen , in Earlsfield, who is a major advocate for independent businesses, you will be able to have a drink🥂 , a dance💃, something to eat🧀 and a good old laugh😁. Get some girlfriends together and all come together for a good time!

Tickets are £25.00ea which includes entry, 1 x Gin & Tonic on arrival (Earlsfields very own brand new Gin!) and some yummy canapes.

We have the gorgeous Laura Harvey from SpinSisters DJing for us on the night as well as a Photo Wall to take some snaps for your instagram. We will also have official photographer Heaven Sent Photography by Joanne B there taking snaps as well. Photography there taking snaps as well.

Dress Code - glitter and sparkle the night away. After all, this is a night out with the girls for Christmas! Let's celebrate!!
🎉🎉
Ben's Canteen are also offering 10% off bottles of Gin to anyone who attends the party. This is Earlsfields very own brandnew Gin - a fantastic Chrissy pressie!

Tickets are now live so head over & get your tickets. Any questions, pop them my way.
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-ulti ... tocomplete

💜💜💜
Attachments
B8A6FF5F-5B17-4461-8FEB-3E1773D3B99D.jpeg
mum_1980
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: The Ultimate Mamas Christmas Party

Postby mum_1980 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:40 am

Sounds like fun! I'm a mum and a freelancer and have been thinking about a Christmas party for one. I was considering having a plus one (my husband) but I'm not sure my budget would stretch!! 😀😀

This is a great idea for anyone missing out on the office party fun! Thanks SW Mamas That Can, I will check the diary!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.