Dog and child owners be on guard at Winterville

2 posts
Bovril
Options:
Share this post on:

Dog and child owners be on guard at Winterville

Postby Bovril » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:25 am

Just a quick warning regarding Winterville.

It was an unlucky incident and could happen anywhere, but we attended the Okido session at Winterville with our preschooler and toddler on Saturday (which was excellent). Afterwards we stopped for a drink in one of the food/drink areas. Shortly after we sat down a couple with a lovely dog sat down at the adjacent table. The dog then went under the table where he got all excited and then came out and produced a bag of drugs, presumably left there from events on the Friday night.
The dog owners were a bit shaken as they were initially worried the dog may have consumed something, but luckily not. There were also lots of people including ourselves there with small children who could have picked the wrong table.

As I said sadly this could happen anywhere and hopefully this was a one off, but do be aware if you are around the site. It wouldn't have occured to me to check around a table (perhaps naively) before I let the toddler out her pushchair, but I will be doing so everywhere from now on!
sloaney donkey
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Dog and child owners be on guard at Winterville

Postby sloaney donkey » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:25 pm

How did you not know it was some ill and dying souls' paracetamol? Did you try it?

Or was it hash or something more dangerous?

Make sure you take it yo the cops. The festival owners may well not report it on as if drugs are found, their license may be removed.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.