- Would you like to improve your English in a friendly comfortable environment with students of a similar standard?
- Build your confidence rapidly by having the opportunity to speak and think in English for 90 minutes, twice a week, without interruption!
- Classes based on speaking, listening, grammar and vocabulary will dramatically improve your ability to communicate effectively. Homework focuses on writing and reading.
New extra classes for 2019:
- European mothers living in the SW area: If you would like to improve your confidence and level in English, we are offering 2 x 90-minute sessions for 12 weeks to improve all English skills from B2 to C1 levels.
- A writing workshop for exam writing skills on Fridays for 90 minutes. This class will provide tutoring and practice tasks to cover the writing parts for the IELTS and the Cambridge “suite” exams.
- Extra Elementary class (A1) for au pair newcomers in January.
See extra schedules below:
- Writing skills workshop Fridays 11.30-1pm
- Advanced level European mothers Tuesday/Thursday 1.15-2.45pm
- Elementary au pairs Tuesday/Thursday 1.15-2.45pm
The language Web has been providing English classes for au pairs for the past four years and now we welcome European mothers into our sociable, friendly, relaxed environment.
We have a team of five dedicated teachers.
Hazel, Ettie, Caroline, Chloe and our new teacher Sheetal all wish our students, old and new, a very Happy New Year for 2019. If you require any further information, please email Hazel: firstname.lastname@example.org or see the website for more details.
We look look forward to talking with you,
The language Web