Creative Childcare during Christmas Holidays and After School Care Starting January (in London)

1 post
RoleModels.Me
Options:
Share this post on:

Creative Childcare during Christmas Holidays and After School Care Starting January (in London)

Postby RoleModels.Me » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:17 pm

Dear Nappy Valley Net 

We are a Creative Childcare Agency called Role Models based in Battersea but work from zones 1 to 6. We help children fly by giving them the skills they need to grow, develop and thrive in a changing world because we believe that children should be skilled for life as well as being schooled in the classroom. To do this, we offer individual creative childcare to support children's passions. We also provide courses that give children some of the key skills to succeed in the 21st century; leadership, resilience, collaboration and creativity. We approach everything in a way that’s serious fun.

If you are looking for childcare support during the Christmas holidays or in need of After School Care in January, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us. We are a small, friendly team! 

OR

Get in touch if you are looking to help your child with their leadership/resilience/creative problem solving or collaboration skills. Call us on: 020 3637 7017 or email us on: info@rolemodels.me 

Check us out: https://rolemodels.me/ :P :P
Attachments
logo.png
logo.png (6.19 KiB) Viewed 493 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.