Is it beneficial to start a small business in womens clothing?

4 posts
LillianaSchroeder
Options:
Share this post on:

Is it beneficial to start a small business in womens clothing?

Postby LillianaSchroeder » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:50 pm

I was planning to start my own startup business so I did the research that which professional industry is the best to start the business low and then gain success in a short time within, and I have realized that the fashion industry, especially the women clothing industry tops every other industry. And there are many wholesale womens clothing distributors also available that can help with the stock and inventory. I still need some assurance before I finalize this idea. What are your views on this? Should I move on with this business idea, or should I search for more?
egc1973
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Is it beneficial to start a small business in womens clothing?

Postby egc1973 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:39 pm

Hi Liliana,
have you got experience in sales?
have you got a channel where to sell the items you buy?
have you got a marketing plan?
have you got some funds and a finance plan?
I started a business and it takes ages and money until people buy from your website, go to your markets and buy from you and repeat a purchase.
it's very satisfactory but consumes lots of time and energy and money 
let me know if you want more info , I'm local to clapham junction area and we can meet for a coffee and offer you more tips
jennifercharles
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby jennifercharles » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:21 am

The small business you start will be contingent on what you want, how you describe to be interesting. Are you facing Northwood Asset Management Group Debt Collection Harassment? Deliver us a shout now & put off mobile phone harassment from this agency.
Mary5
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mary5 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:32 pm

This is a great idea!
Understanding fashion industry trends, consumer preferences and the competitive landscape is important for a successful business. Conduct thorough market research to assess how in demand your products are.
Develop a strategy that gives you a competitive advantage.
Establish cooperation with wholesale distributors, but saddle up with an analysis of the terms of cooperation, product quality and delivery conditions.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.