BIO Pest Control

2 posts
Ewa Rzepka
Options:
Share this post on:

BIO Pest Control

Postby Ewa Rzepka » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:16 pm

Dear All,

Bio-Pest Control is a versatile London based company offering proactive solutions to a range of public health concerns and property management issues. From residential and commercial pest control, infested furniture, to toxic waste disposal and rubbish clearance in the Greater London area.

We are a team of technically qualified professionals and committed to providing comprehensive Pest Control Solutions for both home or business owners. Our services ensure eco-friendly solution in a hostile pest environment.

Bio-Pest Control provides truly hassle-free service. Our services include a bio, organic, traditional, and also pesticide-free solutions.

We provide a competitive and effective Pest Control and Property Clearance service tailored to meet the individual needs and circumstances of our clients. These include Residents, Tenants, Businesses, Housing Associations, Property Managers, Schools and a range of community-based organizations in and around Greater London.

With over ten years’ experience in the London boroughs, our qualified staff are committed to providing a discreet, responsive and professional service backed up by a wealth of knowledge in all environmental health matters.

Email: london@biopestcontrol.co.uk

Tel: 0203 405 3323

Web: www.biopestcontrol.co.uk

Please if you have extra work and happy t give a try you will not be disappointed with our service.

Kind regards,
Ewa
PaulFelder
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: BIO Pest Control

Postby PaulFelder » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:59 pm

Thank you for sharing this information. I've got bats in my garage, and it scares the hell out of me. Because I rarely go to the garage, they have found the perfect place for their existence. I tried my own methods to drive away from the bats, but they were more brazen than I thought. Then I saw a link on Twitter to a company that professionally deals with the removal of bats. Who is interested here is the link https://treasure-coast.aaacwildliferemo ... at-removal. I called them and they did a great job.
Last edited by PaulFelder on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.