For Sale Baby Bjorn Travel Cot Light - Black

1 post
Pod
Options:
Share this post on:

For Sale Baby Bjorn Travel Cot Light - Black

Postby Pod » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:12 pm

Baby Bjorn Travel Cot Light in Black Of all the baby items we've had to buy, this was my favourite.

Bought in John Lewis for £220

It is so easy to use. Simply the best, it's just so easy to transport and assemble. You just fold out, click the legs into position, pop the mattress in and secure the tabs on the legs and you're done. It's light (less than 6kg) sturdy and packs up in less than five minutes. Unlike many other travel cots, you can use this even once your little one starts standing up - it's perfectly safe. We used this until our little girl was nearly 3 and she loved it.
The mattress has a removable and washable cover. Everything is made in baby safe materials and the netting means there's plenty of air circulation.

I have also included the original instruction manual, though it's so simple, I doubt you'll need it. The cot is in really excellent condition, no tears or rips it's excellent and has plenty of years of use left.

The tech specs:

weight (including bag 6kg)
H/L/W when transported 49 x 60 x 14
H/L/W when assembled 82 x 112 x 64
Mattress 60 x 105cm
Mattess Cover 100% Trevira fabric - the fabric closest to your child are Oeko-Tex standard 100, product class 1 - approved for baby products.

Selling for £120 Ono collection near Tooting Station pls text 07786806993 if interested
Attachments
IMG_8523.PNG

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.