So why use an interior designer?

1 post
Fionaonline
Options:
Share this post on:

So why use an interior designer?

Postby Fionaonline » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:32 pm

106A7966.jpg
Some of my clients are developers, others individuals but the vast majority are couples and families. I so often hear designers and suppliers saying 'If only it was just left to one of them, or I wish her husband would just leave her to get on with' but I feel part of the joy of working with clients is in finding the middle ground. The place that works for and will support everyone who is living there. We are often poles apart and there is no right or wrong so when we collaborate together we end up with a space that everyone enjoys and it naturally supports more harmony within the family unit. There are of course some clients who's husband or wives are really not interested and that's absolutely fine too but if they do then express an opinion on something, I feel it's really important they are listened to. I loved working with the couple on the project below and we managed to beautifully bridge the gap between bold and subtle, keeping the project simple and minimal without feeling stark and cold.

If you are embarking on a refurbishment project, please do not hesitate to get in touch info@fionacochran.co.uk
106A7975 1M.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.