Proform Power 545i Treadmill - excellent conditions! - selling because moving

1 post
marcellosil
Options:
Share this post on:

Proform Power 545i Treadmill - excellent conditions! - selling because moving

Postby marcellosil » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:07 pm

Proform Power 545i Treadmill.     OFFERS >£100. (costs £579)
I still have the building instructions (included in the purchase) 

COLLECTION ONLY  CLAPHAM JUNCTION AREA (LONDON)

all the details on proformfitness

The Proform Power 545itreadmill provides a powerful feel and quiet operation thanks to its 2.5 CHPMach Z™ motor and has a top speed of 18kph (11.2mph) to let you boost yourfitness level to an all-time high. For a more efficient workout, you can choosefrom 10 levels of incline and for maximum comfort while running, walking orjogging, there is a roomy 51cm (20”) x 140cm (55”) running deck. Adjust speedand incline quickly via Quick Speed and Incline controls and check yourprogress on a user-friendly multi-window LED display with an integrated calorieburn meter. To help you challenge yourself and give legs a little extra burn,the 545i has an impressive selection of 31 programmes and it uses iFit® CoachBLE technology to give you access to unlimited fitness library. Equipped withProShox™ cushioning throughout the deck area, the treadmill is easy on thejoints and features 1.9” precision machined and balanced non-flex rollers tominimise wear and tear. Also, to enable you to entertain yourself when workingout, the machine offers a music port for iPod®/mp3 player, two 2” speakers andan integrated, adjustable tablet holder.
Attachments
IMG_2186.jpeg
IMG_2187.jpeg
IMG_2195.jpeg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.