Wife and I looking for temporary accomodation

5 posts
eg5620
Options:
Share this post on:

Wife and I looking for temporary accomodation

Postby eg5620 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:06 pm

My wife and I are due to start a refurb of our house and we are looking for somewhere to live from the end of Jan. 

Please do let us know if you know of anything that may suit. Happy to pay the full 6 months up front if that helps someone. 

Thanks 

Ed
MrsT.
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wife and I looking for temporary accomodation

Postby MrsT. » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:10 am

Hi Ed
I might be able to help you out - my daughter has moved out of home and I live part of the time in the country. I have a spare bedroom en-suite at the top of the house. It’s in Southfields close to the tube. Let me know if your interested.
Mrs T.
MartinaK
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby MartinaK » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:48 pm

These guys offer short let accommodation in Clapham/Battersea

https://www.phoenixluxurystays.co.uk/
NicolaK
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NicolaK » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:45 am

Hi Ed

I have something that might suit you. Please let me know if you are still looking.

Nicola
Petrichenochka2003
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Petrichenochka2003 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:28 pm

Hi,
We currently have a young girl from Ukraine living with us. Her mother and nine year old brother have made it to Spain but their short term accommodation is coming to an end.
Is there anyone out there with a 1-2 bedroom flat that they’d be prepared to lease for £1,000/ month or potentially slightly more? We would be prepared to act as leasee/guarantor, pay for a year in advance if required.
This would also involve sponsorship which would provide a further £350/month for the year to the hosts.
This may suit someone with an unused basement flat in their house or other accommodation. The mother would be more than happy to do housework or provide childcare as well.
Please PM if you are able to provide any assistance.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.