Pre-Christmas Clear Out: Titans Return Decepticon Necro +Universe of Imagination Train Table

5 posts
shaneleone
Options:
Share this post on:

Pre-Christmas Clear Out: Titans Return Decepticon Necro +Universe of Imagination Train Table

Postby shaneleone » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:13 pm

Everything in excellent condition, from a smoke-free and pet-free home. Collection only - Tooting Bec SW17. ONO - going to charity soon!
 Universe of Imagination Mountain Rock Train Table. All pieces accounted for and in absolutely excellent condition, comes with full instructions + drawer for storage. £40
 Titans Return Decepticon Necro and Full-tilt & Trypticon. Retails new for over £200. Comes with full instructions and stickers which have not been applied. £40.
Attachments
IMG_4460.JPG
IMG_4459.JPG
IMG_4465.JPG
Pod
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Pre-Christmas Clear Out: Titans Return Decepticon Necro +Universe of Imagination Train Table

Postby Pod » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:21 am

Hi there, I'm interested in the train table table please, would it fit in my car or need taking apart?
Also how many trains are included?
Thank you
Pod
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Pre-Christmas Clear Out: Titans Return Decepticon Necro +Universe of Imagination Train Table

Postby Pod » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:45 am

I can collect today if helpful?
shaneleone
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby shaneleone » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:26 am

Hi Pod and thanks!  The train table is still available - it's in excellent condition with all the parts and instructions and would make a great Christmas gift.  You'd have to have a fairly big car to get it in without taking it apart - it's quite large (about 4 feet long x 2 feet 8 inches wide!).  It still has all the original trains it came with (1 truck, 1 police car, 5 cars, 3 engines - so 10 trains total).  Let me know what you think?  Thanks!  s
Pod
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Pod » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:50 pm

Wow!! Amazing! I'd love it! I can collect tonight or tomorrow daytime whenever convenient
Thank you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.