Calling all men and women in their 60s and 70s!

1 post
chrishex
Share this post on:

Calling all men and women in their 60s and 70s!

Postby chrishex » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:52 pm

Looking to retire (or already have done)?
Health & fitness important but unsure what to do about it? Want to start getting into shape?

We are experts in helping older men and women get fit and strong. We run small intimate (maximum of 4 people) strength training exercise classes at our friendly gym in Clapham.

We are giving away 20 free sessions throughout March and April. Click on the link below and one of the HEX team will be in touch to book you in.

"I took myself down to A&E and it turned out i had arthritis, a tendon problem and a hip problem. All the things that happen to you when you get older....Now (after 3 months at HEX) I go around bragging about the strength ion my legs, for someone who had such difficulty and felt like this was the end of my active life. I just love it!". Kim Silburn HEX member

Only 20 spaces available, register now strictly whilst stocks last.
Attachments
D97A4A2C-2BBD-499C-9571-94C23511ADA3 (1).jpeg
HEX is a fitness operation in the heart of south-west London, founded by Phil Wilkins and Chris Timmins. We have one shared training philosophy: to take real-world, time-in-the-trenches experience and apply it practically to help you achieve your goals.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.