FOR SALE: Height adjustable desk chair - brand new in packaging, perfect for an adult or child

1 post
szerma
Options:
Share this post on:

FOR SALE: Height adjustable desk chair - brand new in packaging, perfect for an adult or child

Postby szerma » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:37 pm

https://www.hartleysdirect.com/hartleys ... shion.html

I have two brand new of these - they are very comfortable and easy to clean, and height adjustable upwards up to 58 cms so perfect even for a child who needs to sit a bit higher. Perfect chair for anyone working from home or for a child to do their homework.

Unfortunately they did not work with our very high pull-out desk, and given that the supplier wants me to pay for the cost of the courier back, it's not worth returning. We opened one of them, put it next to our desk and packed it back.

Paid £68 for both including delivery (will forward the receipt - bought at the end of March). They are both packaged back in their original packaging - one was never opened. Will sell for £25 each or £40 for both.
You can either pick up from Mallinson road (the doorstep) or can drop off (on your doorstep) if walking distance - they are quite light.

Please drop me a line if you would like more photos (including of the packages).

Attachments
IMG_9725.jpg
IMG_9706.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.