Wanted - MEDELA Electric Breast Pump

3 posts
Jemma1313
Options:
Share this post on:

Wanted - MEDELA Electric Breast Pump

Postby Jemma1313 » Thu May 07, 2020 5:24 pm

Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I was wondering if any of you have unwonted MEDELA Electric Brest Pump which I could use in my breastfeeding journey. I’m happy to collect from your place.
Thank you very much in anticipation.

I’m looking forward to your reply.
Jemma1313
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wanted - MEDELA Electric Breast Pump

Postby Jemma1313 » Thu May 07, 2020 5:26 pm

Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I was wondering if any of you have unwonted MEDELA Electric Brest Pump which I could use in my breastfeeding journey.

I’m happy to collect from your place.
Thank you very much in anticipation.

I’m looking forward to your reply.
Mum36
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wanted - MEDELA Electric Breast Pump

Postby Mum36 » Sun May 10, 2020 1:40 pm

Hi Jemma,
I have a Freestyle Medela Electric Double Breast Pump which looks similar to this one on Amazon below. It was a gift from a relative a few years ago so I'm not sure exactly how much it cost, but the one on Amazon is £261. Feel free to email me on emmaelms@fastmail.fm if you'd like me to send you pics. I live in Tooting Bec and you're welcome to inspect the pump before you buy. It comes in a black canvas storage bag with the instruction booklet and I have several spare Medela milk storage bottles you can have too.  See https://www.amazon.co.uk/Medela-Freesty ... B001HMU86Q. I'm selling the full kit for £25, many thanks! Emma 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.