Silver Cross Pop Butterfly pushchair / stroller For Sale with Footmuff and Raincover

2 posts
vicky101
Options:
Share this post on:

Silver Cross Pop Butterfly pushchair / stroller For Sale with Footmuff and Raincover

Postby vicky101 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:05 am

89073FC2-943C-4ACF-BBE6-0D0FA080E698.jpeg
]For Sale: Silver Cross Pop Butterfly pushchair with the matching Silver Cross raincover and footmuff. Bought brand new, has only been used by one child, it is in a very good condition. Available with original instructions.Smoke and pet free environment. Also all washed and cleaned and waiting for its new owner! 
We loved this pushchair, it is very practical and comfy: extendable hood, adjustable footrest, large shopping basket underneath, very easy to move, fold and unfold, different reclining positions, 5 point safety harness.
Collection only from Parsons Green in Fulham, cash at collection, no returns and refunds. Thank you!
Attachments
BFD6F410-EA5E-4E02-9886-A37F038FF479.jpeg
CB59FEAF-FFDF-4B76-B15D-BE5C3ABE1C04.jpeg
DanielaStone
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Silver Cross Pop Butterfly pushchair / stroller For Sale with Footmuff and Raincover

Postby DanielaStone » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:00 am

To tell the truth, I never used Raincover because I was afraid that there is not enough air for the baby inside it and especially for me was the perfect variant to carry my baby in ergo backpack and take an umbrella. But to tell the truth, even if we got in the rain with the stroller, it has a large enough folding hood that completely covered the child and protected from rain or strong sun from. You can find it here cutelittledarling.com. Indeed a very convenient thoughtful model.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.