Cavapoo litter just born

2 posts
Johnmitch50
Options:
Share this post on:

Cavapoo litter just born

Postby Johnmitch50 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:38 pm

If you are looking for a home reared pup brought up in a loving home alongside children and other dogs look no further! We are proud to announce our litter of f1 cavapoo’s in various shades of apricot and red. Born this morning 1st August 2020. These pups sure are going to be special indeed. Mum is our extremely pretty and loving deep red Cavapoo their daddy Archie very handsome,intelligent and very playful Fox red toy poodle.
The pups are being raised in our conservatory within our family home so they will be well rounded,confident, well used to people and all the usual noises of the family and home life. They will be weaned at 4 weeks old on a high protein Fish4dogs puppy food and raw veg.

Cavapoos are a wonderful dog to own as they are loving and friendly, great with children and other animals. They also have a high intelligence which they inherit from the poodle and a great athletic ability. They are an excellent choice for allergy sufferers as they are very low shedding.

Pups will be wormed at 2,4,6 and 8 weeks with panacur 10% suspension. They will go to the vets at 7 weeks for a full health test and first vaccination. Second vaccine at 10 weeks will be completed by new owners. A picture of the pups vets book will be sent to new owners this will show which vaccine type the pup has had so that new owners can organise with their vets for second vaccine. It also has our vets contact details on if you have any worries or concerns. We are fully transparent regarding pups health.

Pups are ready to leave their mother at 8 weeks old.
They will leave for their new homes with
1. First full health check and first vaccination completed.
2. Microchipping completed
3. Mothers scented cloth
4. Fish4dogs puppy food pack
5. Puppy starter gift bag made by me with love
Unfortunately all viewings of the pups will have to be done via FaceTime where you will get to meet mum and dad with the pups altogether. Myself and my partner are both high risk to COVID-19 which makes it impossible to have anyone in our home at the present time. We will be sending out weekly pictures and videos of your little one so that you can follow his/her progress over the weeks that you will no doubt be counting down! We will also offer weekly FaceTime calls with your pup if this is something you would like to. If after pup goes home you need any advice we are of course still available and love to receive pictures and feedback on how you all are.
Please give me a call if you think you could give one of my pups a loving family and the time and care that he or she needs... remember a puppy is for life not just for lockdown!
Attachments
3E6A49E9-FFBA-4C30-AAAC-74C9196F4CC3.jpeg
3DCED4D8-E5E1-4A9D-8D67-8DC21B960737.jpeg
Johnmitch50
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cavapoo litter just born

Postby Johnmitch50 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:43 pm

Johnmitch50 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:38 pm If you are looking for a home reared pup brought up in a loving home alongside children and other dogs look no further! We are proud to announce our litter of cavapoo’s in various shades of apricot and red. Born this morning 1st August 2020. These pups sure are going to be special indeed. Mum is our extremely pretty and loving deep red Cavapoo Peaches and their daddy Archie very handsome,intelligent and very playful Fox red toy poodle.
The pups are being raised in our conservatory within our family home so they will be well rounded,confident, well used to people and all the usual noises of the family and home life. They will be weaned at 4 weeks old on a high protein Fish4dogs puppy food and raw veg.

Cavapoos are a wonderful dog to own as they are loving and friendly, great with children and other animals. They also have a high intelligence which they inherit from the poodle and a great athletic ability. They are an excellent choice for allergy sufferers as they are very low shedding.

Pups will be wormed at 2,4,6 and 8 weeks with panacur 10% suspension. They will go to the vets at 7 weeks for a full health test and first vaccination. Second vaccine at 10 weeks will be completed by new owners. A picture of the pups vets book will be sent to new owners this will show which vaccine type the pup has had so that new owners can organise with their vets for second vaccine. It also has our vets contact details on if you have any worries or concerns. We are fully transparent regarding pups health.

Pups are ready to leave their mother at 8 weeks old.
They will leave for their new homes with
1. First full health check and first vaccination completed.
2. Microchipping completed
3. Mothers scented cloth
4. Fish4dogs puppy food pack
5. Puppy starter gift bag made by me with love
Unfortunately all viewings of the pups will have to be done via FaceTime where you will get to meet mum and dad with the pups altogether. Myself and my partner are both high risk to COVID-19 which makes it impossible to have anyone in our home at the present time. We will be sending out weekly pictures and videos of your little one so that you can follow his/her progress over the weeks that you will no doubt be counting down! We will also offer weekly FaceTime calls with your pup if this is something you would like to. If after pup goes home you need any advice we are of course still available and love to receive pictures and feedback on how you all are.
Please give me a call if you think you could give one of my pups a loving family and the time and care that he or she needs... remember a puppy is for life not just for lockdown!
<a href="tel:07714598999">07714598999</a>

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.