Fused Glass created in a 'she-shed' near you!

1 post
AnnaGoAnna
Options:
Share this post on:

Fused Glass created in a 'she-shed' near you!

Postby AnnaGoAnna » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:00 pm

AnnaGoAnna's Glass & Crafts

If you're looking for a unique gift or perhaps something one-off for yourself, please do browse through my online shop. 

I have been created fusing and cast glass items for several years.  In the past few years have set up my home studio in my 'she-shed' which has become my sanctuary, particularly in 2020! 

I had just about plucked up the courage to share my glass beyond friends and family and signed up for some craft fairs this year.  Sadly now cancelled as is so much this year.

During 'lockdown' I spent some time testing with different combinations of glass to create my 'sunset, seascape and landscape glass pendants.  Each is unique, approx 2.5cm x 5cm in size and will arrive in a pendant box on a length of suede/leather ribbon, gift wrapped and can be posted by Royal Mail to you or direct to a lucky recipient.

I've loved looking at stunning sunsets, lush green landscapes and of course dreamy blue sparkly seascapes - let's hope we can soon return to travels but in the meantime I hope these inspire you.

Prices on the website (www.annagoanna.com) start at £7.50 for those very important glass swizzle sticks and new products being uploaded regularly so check back or follow on instagram @annagoanna1

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.