FOR SALE: French Day Bed - sleeps 2 people - £120 - or nearest offer

3 posts
Talkplace
Options:
Share this post on:

FOR SALE: French Day Bed - sleeps 2 people - £120 - or nearest offer

Postby Talkplace » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:50 am

Hi there - I am selling our lovely 'Bernard Siguier' French day bed in cherry wood - looks great as a stylish sofa or single bed, and has another pull-out single bed that stores discretely underneath, providing the potential for a generously wide (180cm!) double bed. Note that the pull-out bed stands on sturdy steel legs and so is raised to almost the same height as the main bed frame.

This is a solid and well-designed piece of furniture that has served as an everyday bed, rather than just as a guest bed. The bed is supplied with two mattresses - both are 190 x 90cm wide, with the top mattress a deep and fairly firm John Lewis Prelude mattress designed for daily (nightly) use, and the pull-out mattress below a little less deep. 

The whole bed dismantles easily and quickly for transit and simple re-assembly.

The bed (in single format) is 217cm long, by 93cm wide, and the header/footboards are 76cm high.

Drop me a text or call me on 07841 977807 if you'd like more details - or more pictures.

All best,

Paul
Attachments
IMG_0386.jpg
IMG_0379.jpg
IMG_0382.jpg
Emma White
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: FOR SALE: French Day Bed - sleeps 2 people - £120 - or nearest offer

Postby Emma White » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:48 pm

Is it still available?
freetmile
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: FOR SALE: French Day Bed - sleeps 2 people - £120 - or nearest offer

Postby freetmile » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:12 pm

Let's start with the first and most important idea: the bedroom bed has a decorative role. It would be trivial to have a beautiful but not at all comfortable bed. In the perfect formula, the aesthetic appearance should be subordinate to such essential criteria as comfort, quality of mattresses, ergonomic character. With a bed from https://www.hugoandsons.co.uk, we embellished our sleep a few times. That is how it was with me that I went from a mattress that barely held to one for Kings, and I can not get rid of it even if I want to sell it a little that will lose value.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.