7+, 8+, 10+ and 11+ December Courses- Very Final Spaces!!

1 post
Hyde Tutoring
Share this post on:

7+, 8+, 10+ and 11+ December Courses- Very Final Spaces!!

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:32 pm

Hyde Tutoring's December revision courses are down to the last few spaces!!
E: charlotte@hydetutoring.com
T: 07407 131 322

To book: Please email with your child's name, your name, your number, your address (invoicing), your child's current year group, the courses you'd like them to do and the schools they are applying to. Places will go on a first come first served basis! 

Key Points:
6 children max
Fully tailored to the needs of the children on the course - no two courses are the same!
We prepare children for for London’s leading schools such as King’s College Wimbledon, Westminster, St Paul’s, Ibstock Place, Alleyn’s, Latymer Prep/ Upper, Dulwich College, City of London, Putney High, Wimbledon High, Streatham and Clapham High, Alleyn’s, Emanuel, Whitgift, JAGs and so many more! 

Course Dates:
7 & 8+ Maths and English Course, Clapham, 27th- 30th December, 9.30am- 12.30pm
10 & 11+ Reasoning Course, Online, 27th- 30th December, 2.00pm- 5.00pm
10 & 11+ Maths Course, Clapham, 20th- 23rd December, 9.30am- 12.30pm- SOLD OUT
10 & 11+ Maths Course, Online, 20th- 23rd December, 9.30am- 12.30pm
10 & 11+ English Course, Clapham, 27th- 30th December, 9.30am- 12.30pm
10 & 11+ English Course, Online, 27th- 30th December, 9.30am- 12.30pm

Testimonials:
“I wanted to let you know that we are so impressed and love Jess. She’s helped our daughter not only improve her results, as she had fallen behind, but she’s also helped her to gain new confidence that we appreciate even more. Jess is kind, thoughtful, patient and encouraging. Just what’s needed in a tutor!! We’re so happy with her.”
Mrs KW, Clapham, London
Jess is teaching the 7 and 8+ Course. 
“I cannot recommend Kate highly enough. She was engaging and encouraging throughout. She worked tirelessly and patiently with my daughter to build her confidence and exam technique. Her lessons were extremely content-rich and expertly structured. Importantly, her empowering and encouraging manner helped my daughter develop a new-found fondness for English comprehension and creative writing. Thank you Kate for all your support. It made a huge difference.”
Mrs MG, Chelsea, London.
Kate is teaching the face-to-face English course
“Firstly thank you so much for arranging everything last minute. Eleanor was just what I was looking for and really helped India feel prepared for her English exams. India has given me great feedback and really found the sessions valuable. Eleanor was super lovely too.”
Mrs SP, Tooting, London.
 Eleanor is teaching the online English course
“Wen always goes above and beyond! She has done wonders to increase the children's confidence. She is always so positive, happy and smiley!”
Mrs SG, Fulham, London.
Wen is teaching the online maths course

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.