Trikidoo bike for sale - carries two children

2 posts
diva636
Options:
Share this post on:

Trikidoo bike for sale - carries two children

Postby diva636 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:56 am

I am sadly selling my fabulous Trikidoo tricycle that has taken my children to and from primary school for the past seven years. I bought it in 2015 for £800.It is in good working order but it is tired and needs some TLC: front rider's seat has a tear in it, and the zip for the bag below the passenger seat is broken - it is still useable though as nothing will fall out. An MOT in the form of brakes and gear checks would be wise and necessary but I have recently changed the tyres (try a mobile bike expert who will come to your home and give the bike an MOT). It rides really well and I've always felt safe on the roads as me and my children are sat high up and cars will give way. In fact, having recently switched to a two-wheeler I've been shocked at how close cars will come.Children's bench is solid and sturdy.Carries 2 children.Safety harnesses are secure and in good working order.It’s old but it’s a solid workhorse and built to British specs, so it really can navigate our roads and pavements in ways that the Danish and Dutch cargo bikes don’t always manage to… it can do those tight squeezes that other family bikes sometimes can’t. I think that’s what I’ve loved most of all with the Trikidoo - that and all the compliments you get while riding it (not to mention requests for a ride :D ).
Please contact me for a test ride if you're interested.
Attachments
school-street-honeywell-600.jpg
marc
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Trikidoo bike for sale - carries two children

Postby marc » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:09 am

Hi, this looks great. Is it still available?

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.