9 day detox package - lose weight, clear your mind and body

2 posts
nicolap
Options:
Share this post on:

9 day detox package - lose weight, clear your mind and body

Postby nicolap » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:30 pm

Clean 9 is a simple, natural 9 day detoxing and cleansing process. Depending on your goal, whether it’s to kick start a healthier you by shaking off 6 to 8lb’s, or to clear your head and body of the stresses and strains we put on ourselves…You might want to see if you can stay off the wine and coffee for 9 days to give your body a break. You may want to lose some baby weight, or start a new healthy eating plan but can’t get the motivation going. Clean 9 is easy to follow, healthy, and IT WORKS. It really really does. And the weight comes off in all the right places too :)

Firstly, Why Detox?Most of us carry around about 10lb’s of toxins in our bodies. The idea of doing a detox is to release the toxins from our fat cells and give our digestive system a rest and cleanse. Think of servicing your car, how much more efficient is it afterwards!
Clean 9 teaches our bodies to eat from hunger and not habit; we are re-educating our eating patterns and how we think about food.

What’s in the Clean 9 Box and what do they do?
The Aloe Vera Gel (not sold for its taste!)
Aloe vera contains over 200 nutritional compounds, which include vitamin A, C & E, all powerful antioxidants in a rich natural balanced blend and plant sterols.
• Cleanses the digestive system
• Improves absorption of nutrients
• Helps metabolic disorders
• Fabulous health tonic
• 100% bio available to the body (nothing unnatural in there at all!)
• Nothing synthetic
So in effect, the aloe gel is a pre-biotic, it cleanses our digestive system and helps prepare it to absorb nutrients more effectively in the future!

Forever Bee Pollen (I call this natures “Red Bull” as it gives me wings!)
Bee pollen is a Superfood! These include all vitamins of the B-Complex and Vitamin C. Since these are water soluble, they should be taken daily. It contains vitamin D, E, K and beta-carotene (Vitamin A). it is a rich source of numerous minerals (with calcium and phosphorous in an almost perfect 1:1 ratio), enzymes & co-enzymes, plant-source fatty acids, carbohydrates, proteins & 22 amino acids – including all 8 essential amino acids which the body cannot manufacture itself.
It contains more nutrients per calorie than any other nutritional supplement and so it is little wonder that it is cited as one of the most complete foods available. (We could technically survive on Bee Pollen, water & roughage alone… it would be a thoroughly dull diet though!)
So what does it actually do for you when you are on clean 9?
• Source of multi vitamins & minerals to supplement your diet!
• Energy booster
• Aids digestion
• Contains trace elements including vitamin, minerals & amino acids,
• Great mental clarity (try them at 3pm instead of a cup of coffee & chocolate bar – you will never look back!)
• Helps reduces allergies (especially hay fever but start now!)
• Helps if you are tired or hungry!
Most importantly, it has a bacteria static, which means it helps increase waste excretion, which means it helps cleanse our systems. It’s high in zinc mineral which is very good for people with type two diabetes!

Forever Garcinia PlusGarcinia Plus is a revolutionary nutritional supplement! During the normal metabolism of a meal, carbohydrate calories that are not immediately used for energy or stored as glycogen, are converted into fats in the liver. Garcinia works by inhibiting the enzyme (citrate liase) which converts these calories to fat. As a result, the body will burn existing fact stores, so helping to lose weight.
When enough glycogen has been created and stored in the liver, a message is sent to the brain, indicating sufficient food has been taken!
Another significant ingredient is chromium picolinate. Unfortunately chromium is rare in modern diets. It helps break down sugar for the body to use and helps to maintain correct blood pressures, whilst deficiency causes fatigue and excess fat production, which is a major contributor to heart disease & diabetes.
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) and safflower oil, which are “healthy fats” which help to protect the heart & keep blood vessels flexible.
Garcinia boosts the metabolic rate, so the body burns these oils for quick energy. These oils energise the body so quickly making Garcinia a great supplement for sporty people too (continue to take after your detox has finished!)
Garcinia is a key part of your clean 9 programme and you will take it 20 to 40 minutes before you eat or drink during the 9 days!

Forever Lite UltraThis product was developed by a Nutritionalist Biochemist called Dr. Jeffrey Bland. Two shakes a day possess 100% of your recommended daily allowance (RDA) of vitamins & minerals and has a perfect blend of carbohydrates and proteins.
The shake has all the nutrients you need including vitamin & minerals, amino acids, beta-carotene and fructose. There are a couple of key ingredients, within the whey protein, there is lucine which helps preserve lean muscle tissue whilst promoting fat loss. There are no starch blockers so helps your body process the carbs, the 8 essential amino acids helps people with either an inactive or over-active thyroid.
All in all, it’s a great product and helps you lose weight but can be a great product to boost people who have been unwell as well.

I am doing a special pre-Christmas offer on the detox of £99. That’s just over £10 a day for everything you need to get your body back into a good place, or fit into those LBD’s before Christmas kicks in!
If you would like more information please e mail me or call me on 07815 754 294 and I can send you some testimonials, product information and anything else you might need.

I will deliver to your door with a smile :D

Best wishes & happy detoxing!
Nicola
07815 754 294
Iluminatis
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: 9 day detox package - lose weight, clear your mind and body

Postby Iluminatis » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:55 pm

I know that there are 2 types of courses, in case you are interested. I made all my family to follow a course of detoxification. Children passed thru 5 days and me thru 10 days, all of us are feeling so good now, and there wasn't need for any effort. When I found https://420highstreet.org/toxin-rid-10- ... ox-review/ detox program I didn't think that it is so good, but I was wrong, I have to do that at least 2 times per year, and no damge for my body. Did anyone else made detox like me?

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.