VERY CHIC WHIRLPOOL MICROWAVE AND GRILL ONLY £75

3 posts
confusedofbattersea
Options:
Share this post on:

VERY CHIC WHIRLPOOL MICROWAVE AND GRILL ONLY £75

Postby confusedofbattersea » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:15 pm

I'm doing a kitchen refurb and need to sell my all-singing, all-dancing Whirlpool Microwave and grill. It retails in Asda for £148 but I'm selling it for £75, to be collected after 10 Feb from Northcote Road.

I've only ever used the microwave function so all the attachments are unused.

Here's the blurb… Due to the unique curved back of the MAX38NBU, this Whirlpool microwave takes up less counter space. This microwave features 700 watts, 13 litre capacity and 28cm turntable, so you can still fit in all your microwave favourites. This compact retro blue microwave has many modern and innovative settings including an auto defrost setting that is 7 times faster than other microwaves and memo button to store your favourite cooking setting for frequent convenient use.
For peace of mind the Max 38 NBU has a child safety feature and kitchen timer with end of cooking buzzer to ensure that food is delicious every time.
With this retro blue microwave from Whirlpool it is possible to achieve oven like results with the crisping function. The crisp plate will heat food to 210°C whilst the above grill brown the food ensuring great cooking results.

http://direct.asda.com/Whirlpool-Max-Mo ... stBid=tztx
photo[3].JPG
photo[3].JPG (2.36 MiB) Viewed 3936 times
photo[4].JPG
photo[4].JPG (2.29 MiB) Viewed 3936 times
confusedofbattersea
Options:
Share this post on:

SALE! WHIRLPOOL MICROWAVE & GRILL ONLY £50 (new £148)

Postby confusedofbattersea » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:26 pm

See the details in previous posting...
jleamont
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: VERY CHIC WHIRLPOOL MICROWAVE AND GRILL ONLY £75

Postby jleamont » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:49 pm

A grill microwave oven is suitable for re-heating, cooking, grilling the various food items. Thus, one can enjoy food items like tikkas, kebabs grilled by the microwave oven. Whereas, a convection microwave oven provides additional functionality of baking in addition to re-heating, cooking and grilling.

bakingreview. com/whirlpool-wmc20005yw-countertop-microwave-0-5-cu-ft-white/

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.