Rest up, recover and enjoy your baby's precious first days!

1 post
Orla-Maternity Nurse
Options:
Share this post on:

Rest up, recover and enjoy your baby's precious first days!

Postby Orla-Maternity Nurse » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:50 pm

I am a highly experienced, kind and discrete Maternity Nurse and have been completing placements for eighteen years, looking after individual babies and twins in the UK and Europe. I am also a fully-qualified Paediatric Nurse with over 15 years' cumulative experience working on children's wards. I am currently still available for bookings from mid-May until end June 2014. I accept bookings for placements lasting from only five 24-hour days or lasting as long as six weeks. Shorter bookings suit many budgets and still allow you to get lots of sleep in the first days after giving birth, whereas longer bookings allow for feeding and sleeping routines to be established. I am friendly, calm, organised and easy-going, with a confident, fun outlook. I provide gentle, common-sense advice and support to new parents regarding their baby’s feeding, handling, care, safety and development. I can quickly establish an appropriate routine for new babies, and advise parents on issues that arise involving their older children when a new baby joins the family. Most importantly, I simply love babies and my rates are very reasonable!I am committed to child health and development. I successfully assist new mothers to establish and continue breast-feeding, but will fully understand and support a mother's decision to bottle-feed. I am also skilled at establishing the new baby's sleep routine in order to suit the family’s existing patterns.Many of my clients have said that having a Maternity Nurse was the best money they'd ever spent, or the best present they'd evet received! So if you're baby's due in May or June and you would like to be a well-rested, confident and happy new mum, I'd be delighted to send you my CV and references. Thank-you,Orla

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.