Nurseries in East Sheen

7 posts
mum2babyboy
Options:
Share this post on:

Nurseries in East Sheen

Postby mum2babyboy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:41 am

I'm looking for a good nursery in East Sheen or Barnes. It's just for a few hours a week so I can have a break and actually get some things done! Does anyone have any recommendations?
TIA :-)
Roo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nurseries in East Sheen

Postby Roo » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:53 pm

There is Working Mums in East Sheen and Mortlake. I have looked at the one in Mortlake and it was quite good.

I also met with a lovely childminder in East Sheen called Katie Joseph who may have availability.
Roo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Roo » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:54 pm

Also depending on how old he is there is the Village Nursery on Barnes common but that's for over 3's in term time only.
My little boy goes to Puddle ducks in Putney which is wonderful. Big garden and great staff.
mum2babyboy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mum2babyboy » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:54 pm

Rionne wrote:There is Working Mums in East Sheen and Mortlake. I have looked at the one in Mortlake and it was quite good.

I also met with a lovely childminder in East Sheen called Katie Joseph who may have availability.
I have seen Working Mums. I think I'll call them on Monday. I've spoken to Kids Inc but they need a minimum of 10 hours a week, which I don't really want to do, and Top of the Class so I'll go and see them next week.

Thanks for the advice.
mum2babyboy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mum2babyboy » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:55 pm

Rionne wrote:There is Working Mums in East Sheen and Mortlake. I have looked at the one in Mortlake and it was quite good.

Oh, I'll definitely check out the childminder. I hadn't even thought of that.

mum2babyboy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mum2babyboy » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:57 pm

Rionne wrote:Also depending on how old he is there is the Village Nursery on Barnes common but that's for over 3's in term time only.
My little boy goes to Puddle ducks in Putney which is wonderful. Big garden and great staff.
He's 11 months. Is Puddle Ducks from 3 also?
Lulumoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Lulumoo » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:57 am

We just moved to Mortlake and my 17 month daughter started at Working mums (East Sheen) 2 weeks ago. The staff are so lovely and helped my daughter to settle really quickly which is fantastic seeing as though she is quite a clingy baby. She loves it so far and we are so pleased we moved to the area.
I totally recommend them. Good luck!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.