Experienced nanny looking for new role from Septermber/October

1 post
Marti_nah
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced nanny looking for new role from Septermber/October

Postby Marti_nah » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:03 pm

Hello everyone! 

My name is Martina and I am a 32 years old nanny as well as mum of two boys. I've recently had a two year break from nannying as I had my own child and enjoyed some extended time off with him. However, I feel like he is now ready to move on to a childcare setting and I would like to get back to working routine, so I've started looking for my next part time or full time role starting this Autumn.

I have over 8 years of experience in childcare as a permanent nanny but also as an ad hoc childcare provider for a couple of London based agencies, which has allowed me to work with almost 100 of families by now. I am DBS checked and I've done several courses including Paediatric First aid, Postnatal Infant Care, Safeguarding children etc. I am currently working on my Gentle Sleep training, OCN level 4 qualification. 

I consider myself as a very positive, social and reliable person with passion in working with children. My approach to childcare is through responsive parenting with lots of mutual respect, nice bond and effective communication. I am loving and I aim to create a relaxed environment for children while I do set boundaries where necessary. I enjoy engaging in variety of indoor and outdoor activities, I like to involve children in age appropriate tasks to support their independence and confidence, I love meeting other nannies!

Having a great bond and sharing similar views with parents is very important to me and I am in no rush to go back to work, so I am happy to wait as long as it's needed to find the right family to work for :) 

Please get in touch if you would like to have a read through my CV, see my references or have a chat. 

Have a lovely day,

Martina

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.