Part Time Nanny / Mothers help

3 posts
MonaTheMummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Part Time Nanny / Mothers help

Postby MonaTheMummy » Mon May 30, 2016 12:48 pm

Hi!

We live in St Margarets. We are looking for a part time nanny to work 8am-1pm on a Monday and Tuesday and ideally a Friday as well. (15 hours a week max).
ideally you will be OFSTED registered.

Our daughter is 16months old and we have a new baby due in July. The main duty would be ensuring the toddler gets to attend her morning classes (gym and music/nursery rhymes) and to assist with providing her lunch and being settled for lunch time nap. Our daughter attends nursery for two full days on a Wednesday and Thursday currently.

There will also be lots of opportunity for weekend and evening babysitting work which will go to the nanny for first refusal. We also have a babysitter so the babysitting is not compulsory.

There is scope for extended or full-time hours in a year or so.
NAPPYLOVE
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part Time Nanny / Mothers help

Postby NAPPYLOVE » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:45 am

I am looking after two girls and i have worked with children since 18-05-1985.
I have been a nanny for two and a half years and have been interested in childcare since 1982.I AM A CONTINENCE ADVISOR FOR CHILDREN AND WOMEN WITH BOWEL AND BLADDER PROBLEMS AND MENSTURATION PROBLEMS.I GIVE ADVICE ON NAPPYS AND SANITARY TOWELS AND CHILD CARE.PLEASE PHONE ME MS MARY ELIZABETH ANDREWS ON 07714711929
Kasia Joanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part Time Nanny / Mothers help

Postby Kasia Joanna » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:17 am

Hi ,

Would you be interested in a nanny with her own child?

I have got 12 years of childcare experience as a nanny. I have worked for families with up to 4 children and my last position before I had my little girl was a full -time nanny-share for two families :1 ;2.5 years old boy ,5 year olds girl and another family with 2 children:1.5 years old boy and 4 years girl.
I have cared for children between the ages of 6 months to 11yrs old. I'm a very friendly, fun loving, patient, self-motivated and hard working person with caring, reliable and honest nature. I enjoy working with children and take this responsibility extremely seriously. As an employee I make every effort to meet the needs of the children I care for and the expectations of their parents. I’m a non-smoker . I am also Ofsted registered.

My little one is 23 months old. She's very relaxed and happy natured child who really loves/enjoys playing with other children and their company.She naps between 12.30 and 2.30pm and that gives me good opportunity preparing a meal etc. Currently I work for family in Putney I just doing pick up from school two boys 6 and 8 years old and it really works perfectly -everyone seems to be happy . It's only 20 hours job unfortunately not enough hours that why I'm looking for new positions .If that something you're interested. Please don't hesitate to contact me on 07825776049. Kind regards Kasia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.