Mummy coffee mornings?

4 posts
LondonMommy
Options:
Share this post on:

Mummy coffee mornings?

Postby LondonMommy » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:31 am

Hi! 

We've just moved to Earlsfield with our son who is 13 months old and I'm looking to a few mothers in the area for play dates.

I'm a yoga teacher and my son is in childcare for 2 days/week, so we are often at home during the week. I'm looking for other moms who are around during the weekdays for coffee/playdates in Earlsfield/Wandsworth/Southfields.

Are there any coffee mornings already established I could attend, or anyone interested in meeting up in a similar situation? 

Thanks mammas! 
gabieleke
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Mummy coffee mornings?

Postby gabieleke » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:58 pm

I'm not sure if there are any but I would like to attend one too
KatieDobb
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby KatieDobb » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:26 am

Hi, I'm new to Clapham Common and have a 13 month old boy.

Would be keen to have coffee and play dates.

Unsure if there is already a coffee club set up if you hear of one can you let me know. I would definitely be interested.

Thanks
Katie
Cate Heaphy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Cate Heaphy » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm

Hi All,

Now that we are able to meet again in person, Clapham Mums are throwing their first coffee and catch up morning in 2 years. The Online Assistants and Kindergifts will be guest speaking on how to plan a successful and sustainable event - I'm sure many of your Mum’s have upcoming birthday parties to plan and we'd be happy to answer any questions they may have!

It would be great to meet some local moms and be able to mingle again, so we hope you can make it!

Timings: 10:00 to 11:30 at Tsunami Restaurant in Clapham Common.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.