Urgently Seeking New Parents to help with a new App

8 posts
LifestyleMum
Options:
Share this post on:

Urgently Seeking New Parents to help with a new App

Postby LifestyleMum » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:18 pm

Hello, are there any new parents that has the time in answering a few questions for me?

I’m a UX/UI student, whose task is to design a Mobile App which will be an informative hub, for all new parents facing challenges when baby arrives.

I would be very grateful to find out and understand, what kind of requirements are needed at this very special time.

I am available anytime, in the next few days.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Tizzy
NicolasVasquez
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Urgently Seeking New Parents to help with a new App

Postby NicolasVasquez » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:40 am

Hi! It's been a long time since you updated us on the progress of your app. How's it going?
DylanTyler
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby DylanTyler » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:55 am

Hey there! I just saw your post and wanted to chime in with some advice for your new parenting app. First things first, make sure that your app is user-friendly, has relevant information, and, most importantly, is personalized. Your app should let parents customize their experience based on their baby's age, gender, and specific needs. That way, they get the info they need tailored to their own unique situation. By the way, you can also you a scanning service to help parents exchange any necessary docs so they can spend more time with their newborn children. Here's a service I personally use https://smartengines.com/. Just thought it might be helpful to you.
taylorgodiva28
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby taylorgodiva28 » Tue May 30, 2023 2:54 am

i think parenting app is very necessary. What do you think if you add your daily diet inside the app? Or the child's favorite games like Geometry Dash Scratch to practice reflexes and high jumps?

Charmaine
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Charmaine » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:15 am

New parents often struggle with sleep deprivation due to frequent nighttime awakenings to care for their baby. Providing resources and tips on managing sleep schedules and bitlife getting enough rest could be beneficial.

elyana
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby elyana » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:22 pm

Electrical power dissertation web-sites on-line when you likewise be given clearly advertised with your web page.
elyana
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby elyana » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:25 pm

Electrical power dissertation web-sites on-line when you likewise be given clearly advertised with your web page.Taylor Swift 2048
mcqueenjosh
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mcqueenjosh » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:59 pm

Hi, if you're looking for partners to help you with app design, I can recommend searching on upwork or fiverr - those are freelance platforms. Also, app design cost is the thing a lot of people neglect. Each app development company has its specific circumstances that can make expenses higher or lower. In the end, it's important to know MVP / Simple app design cost: $5,000 – $10,000, Medium-complexity app design cost: $15,000 – $20,000.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.