Friendly Private Tutor Available (4-11 Years) £25ph

1 post
alexe_tutor_nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Friendly Private Tutor Available (4-11 Years) £25ph

Postby alexe_tutor_nanny » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:22 pm

Is your child starting primary school in September? Would you like them to have some pre-tutoring in phonics and number before starting?
Is your child already at primary school and needing some additional support in Maths, English or both?

A bit about myself...
My names Alex, I am 22 years old and am soon to start the final year of my training to become a primary school teacher. I have a real passion for working with children, especially in the early years, and am seeking tutoring positions for children ages 4-11.
I am a creative, fun, reliable, responsible and innovative person who has experience working with children in both a school and private tutoring setting. I have also worked 1-1 as a nanny previously.

Tutoring that I can offer...
My main goal as a primary school teacher is to make learning fun and this is something that also shines through in my tutoring. I believe that all teaching, including that taking place outside of school, should be creative, challenging and engaging. In order to keep children engaged, it is important to teach through games, quizzes, the use of interactive resources and also to ensure that on a weekly basis activities are varied so that children learn in a range of ways.
Tutoring that I offer includes:
*Phonics and early letter formation
*Early maths, number, counting
*Maths ages 6-11
*English ages 6-11
This is not an exhaustive list and I would be happy to speak with you about tutoring for additional curriculum subjects if required. It is of up-most importance to me that the tutoring for your child is personalised exactly as you want it, for example, combining the tutoring of phonics and early maths. I am also happy to provide my own support materials and resources or to follow a scheme of work that you provide.

Additional information...
*I have 13 GCSE's A-C grade, 3 A-Levels A-C grade and am currently studying a BA Honours degree in Primary Education. For both of my assessed placements within primary schools so far I have received the grade outstanding.
*I have a full DBS (CRB) Certificate
*I am qualified in Paediatric First Aid through The Red Cross
*I am based in Earlsfield (SW18) and am happy to travel within a 15 mile radius depending on the amount of tutoring required.
*The tutoring is £25ph
*I am also a nanny so can combine the two if that would be of interest :)

Look forward to hearing from you and discussing any tutoring that you require.

Please call or text me anytime - 07585951187

or email, alexandraefford@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,

Alex :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.