Panic - Australia visa

2 posts
meldoublew
Options:
Share this post on:

Panic - Australia visa

Postby meldoublew » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:43 pm

Hi,
Just realised 3 hours ago we need a visa for Australia (yes stupid, I know) - flight leaving tomorrow night. We called travel agent and they told us to fill in forms online on australian border control website and that we should get instantly visa issued online. We immediately filled in the online forms for me, my partner and our 3 year old, and we received after abt 30 mins the E-visitor visa for me and my partner, but we are now worried cause we have received nothing yet for our child. Status says still processing, after 2,5 hours... Wondering what might be the cause and what can be done... We are not married, we have EU passports (child same last name and same passport issuing country as dad). Anybody any idea if I should panic (any case, I am already in panic). Anybody any idea what we can do now? Any advise appreciated.
Thanks!!
freshairmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Panic - Australia visa

Postby freshairmum » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Hi, the visa should come through in good time. I've had to do it a couple of times for our family (although not quite so last minute I admit) and it came through within a few hours. Try not to worry. If in doubt call your travel agent / airline in the morning first thing.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.